Panwrypter PDE (Platform Depletion Engine) is a multi-platform file protection engine, that allows you to integrate the bitwise depletion/restore capabilities of Panwrypter into your existing business processes.
PDE provides the same protect, recovery, collect and restore capabilities provided by Panwrypter, and can be automated via industry standard API's.
Specifically, PDE is suited to any tasks that require short-to-long term file and folder protection for data at rest.
- Full featured bitwise depletion engine supporting industry standard API's
- Deplete files and folders into protected volumes (.wrypt) for storage at 2 to 8 storage sites
- Automatic transfer option allows automated deployment of protected volumes to storage sites
- Clue card capability to recall storage sites and session details
- Collect and restore protected volumes from designated storage sites
- Configurable depletion, collection, recovery and restore capabilities
- Generate blockchain references for a specified session
- Callbacks for customizing actions based on engine events
- Customizable event notifications
- Protection of highly sensitive information - corporate documents, legal documents, medical records, financial records, multimedia
- Protection of large volumes of low-use files/information for secure long term storage
- Protection of small-to-medium volumes of medium-to-high use information
- Protection of file attachments stored by a mail server
- Protection of any files and folders that might be endanged through long term storage
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
- Microsoft Windows Client 8, 8.1, 10
- MacOS El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra
- Ubuntu Desktop/Server 14.04 LTS, 16.04.4 LTS, 17.10.1
- Need support for a platform not listed here? Let us know
For more information contact us