Panwrypter - Protect On Your Own Terms
Panwrypter (pan.rip.ter) is a new way to protect your most sensitive files from cyber-attacks, malware, and other unauthorized access. Panwrypter transforms the fabric of your files into non-linear protected volumes, using a process called bitwise depletion.
This approach allows you to protect your files using a decentralized storage approach that is based on your existing familiar preferred storage services & media.
- Provides highly effective protection for your sensitive documents, such as finance and tax documents, data files, photos, movies, e-mail archives, and many other types of data files
- Protect your files while traveling with unattended baggage, for safekeeping at home, or for group safekeeping
- Restrict the physical GPS location(s) from where your files can be restored
- Works with your existing storage habits. Use physical storage media at home, on your network, in the cloud, or a mix.
- Provides customizable auto-recovery capabilities, allowing you to repair partially damaged protected volumes
- Create Blockchain references for your protected files, for referencing in a Blockchain contract
- Create Clue Cards to help you remember the details of your storage sites at a later time